• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Destin Commissary

New posts
I was wondering if that was the case. Alot of times it is who runs a place. It's a shame. MKH, how good is the Germantown Commissary barbecue? I am sure quite tasty! Do they have beef barbecue? We do not eat pork or seafood so we do not hit any of the tasty restaurants known for seafood when on vacation. The places are so crowded down there also, that is another reason we do not go to any of them.
 
It is so hard for me to eat anyone else's ribs except my daddy's. He makes the best in the world, so I am alway's comparing eveyone's to his. None of them come close.
 
ladydebubba60 said:
I was wondering if that was the case. Alot of times it is who runs a place. It's a shame. MKH, how good is the Germantown Commissary barbecue? I am sure quite tasty! Do they have beef barbecue? We do not eat pork or seafood so we do not hit any of the tasty restaurants known for seafood when on vacation. The places are so crowded down there also, that is another reason we do not go to any of them.

I think the Germantown Commissary is the best in town, actually. I take clients to lunch there all the time. To be honest, I cannot recall if they have beef BBQ or not! I always go for the pulled pork sandwich or the ribs. A friend of mine ordered the BBQ'd shrimp once, and she said it was fantastic, too. You may have to call them or go online to see if they have beef BBQ. Not every bbq place has beef-some just focus on pork only!
 
Mr. Mouse absolutely loved Destin Commissary, and he's normally insanely picky about his food. I just wish they had the 'cue contract for Memphis airport instead of Corkey's, which is okay but nothing special at that location.
 
beachmouse said:
Mr. Mouse absolutely loved Destin Commissary, and he's normally insanely picky about his food. I just wish they had the 'cue contract for Memphis airport instead of Corkey's, which is okay but nothing special at that location.

Next time you in the Memphis Airport, try Neely's Interstate BBQ. I believe they are in the new area of the A concourse. I would choose them over Corky's anytime!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top