• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Dining Alone

New posts
tylerT said:
wow. 67 replies to a thread topic titled "dining alone" in a little over 24 hours. we're a deep group aren't we.

WELL...I like to think I'm deep!!!!
 
Mermaid said:
Yeah, Miss Kitty, over the deep end is more like it! :floor: (I'm just teasing you, sweetie.) :wub:

I think we all need to go dine alone together!! What do you say??
 
Mermaid said:
Yeah, Miss Kitty, over the deep end is more like it! :floor: (I'm just teasing you, sweetie.) :wub:

"hardi" har har...figure that out and I will give you.....a surprise!!!
 
Sueshore said:
"hardi" har har...figure that out and I will give you.....a surprise!!!

Dunzo!!! We should all like party at my house. It's got a pool and hot tub!
 
Smiling JOe said:
May we bring books?:floor:

Only if you promise not to be pathetic or paranoid!!! I can't believe this....I am normally down there from Dec. 29 - Jan 6. I will MISS y'all!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top