• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Dining Alone

New posts
I remember once seeing a family of three eating at a sandwich shop and all three members were reading their own book!! Crazy.

That being said, when I eat alone, I have no problem bringing something to read. It just depends on the time and place.

If you have not tried Vintij in Mirimar Beach, you should. It is in the strip center with McCallisters and Alltel. Before I went in, I thought this can't be that good being in the strip center. But what a pleasant surprise. Outstanding apps, great entrees, and the wines are top notch.

And I ate at the bar, by myself. :D
 
I remember once seeing a family of three eating at a sandwich shop and all three members were reading their own book!! Crazy.

That being said, when I eat alone, I have no problem bringing something to read. It just depends on the time and place.

If you have not tried Vintij in Mirimar Beach, you should. It is in the strip center with McCallisters and Alltel. Before I went in, I thought this can't be that good being in the strip center. But what a pleasant surprise. Outstanding apps, great entrees, and the wines are top notch.

And I ate at the bar, by myself. :D
:welcome: :welcome: Scenethief and :clap_1: :clap_1: I have been known to eat in a resturant alone, and read a book or magazine... as far as I am concerned...I am my own best company....:biggrin:
 
does this mean you are pathetically alone tonight? :biggrin:

Naw, I think I posted this on the dead night when no one was posting besides me! :biggrin:
 
My favorite place to dine solo in Atlanta is the Houston's at West Paces Ferry at I-75. There are a lot of solo diners there, and I've never seen one with a book. If you're at a table, people-watching is too much funn. And if you're at the bar, there is always someone who wants to engage in conversation.

Houston's is also one of my favorite places to dine with those I love -- much better than solo.

I *will* be there this weekend.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top