• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DINING

New posts

graytonrbust

Beach Lover
Can someone please tell me where a good place for breakfast
food-smiley-002.gif

is in Grayton? I have always traveled with my family, so, I always have cooked. Last visit was just my sis and I, as well my next visit also, and we refused to cook.

feedback.gif
 
414rd.gif
Well, Don't know about Grayton but if you drive east to Rosemary Beach in SeaCrest there is a great little restaurant next to the Sugar Shack. Can't remember the name they go by during the day but they call it Blue By Night Cafe. Breakfast, lunch and dinner were great. Just my
 
You can also try the Wheelhouse in Seagrove and the Seagrove Market (I think they have breakfast). Not fine dining, but your standard breakfast menu at a reasonable price. We like them both.
 
Hibiscus House right in Grayton is good.

Amen, Brother. Hibiscus has great food and the coffee is awesome. The menu is vegetarian, so enjoy a smoothie, fritata, or a bowl of oatmeal. Oh, let me not forget the pancakes. Yes, the pancakes are the best I've ever eaten.

Also, Hibiscus has more of that "Grayton" atmosphere than any other restaurant in the area which is open for breakfast. Say hello to Cheri or Bob if they are around.

You are making me hungry.
 
Smiling JOe said:
Hibiscus House right in Grayton is good.

Amen, Brother. Hibiscus has great food and the coffee is awesome. The menu is vegetarian, so enjoy a smoothie, fritata, or a bowl of oatmeal. Oh, let me not forget the pancakes. Yes, the pancakes are the best I've ever eaten.

Also, Hibiscus has more of that "Grayton" atmosphere than any other restaurant in the area which is open for breakfast. Say hello to Cheri or Bob if they are around.

You are making me hungry.

You are making you hungry. :lol:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top