• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

dips

New posts
kurt said:
kato.jpg

a real blast from the past :blink:
 
kurt said:
The model and spokesman, Fabio, got a bird's eye view of a new roller coaster at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, Virginia. But a bird apparently couldn't see him -- it collided with his face during the ride. Fabio was reportedly taken to a hospital for minor cuts and released. A spokesman for his publicist said, "Oh my god! Think if his mouth was open!"

:lolabove:

I just noticed that Fabio's publicist has a spokesperson. :roll:
 
Ha, Kurt, you're a really funny guy! I almost spit out my food when I saw the post of what's-his-name (not Fabio, the other guy -- I guess his 15 minutes of fame didn't help me remember his name!).
 
Yea, I recognize the face but the name????:idontno:
Paula said:
Ha, Kurt, you're a really funny guy! I almost spit out my food when I saw the post of what's-his-name (not Fabio, the other guy -- I guess his 15 minutes of fame didn't help me remember his name!).
 
Paula said:
Ha, Kurt, you're a really funny guy! I almost spit out my food when I saw the post of what's-his-name (not Fabio, the other guy -- I guess his 15 minutes of fame didn't help me remember his name!).
he looks familliar...but.....:idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top