• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

dips

New posts
InletBchDweller said:
I guess there is 2 of us who cant sleep!!:floor: :floor:
:sleeping: :sleeping: getting ready to....;-) I need beauty rest!:eek:
 
Allifunn said:
he looks familliar...but.....:idontno:

Kato Kaelin of "I stay at OJ's house and hear things that go bump in the night" fame.
 
Black Bean Dip

Preheat oven: 350
1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup fresh corn kernels
3/4 cup chopped tomatoes
1 small can chopped jalapenos (or fresh)
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice

Mix first 10 ingredients; I usually add more Parmesan but that's me.
Heat in oven for about 20 minutes.
Sprinkle with cilantro and fresh lime.
Serve with tortilla chips.
 
John R said:
1 small loaf velveeta+1 bottle of pace salsa+microwave=chili con queso. reheatable
Ok...btw...We can't get Velveeta up here. Like the stuff you make Rotel dip out of. Isn't that weird?
 
WHAT????!!!!! NO VELVEETA!!! ARE YOU SURE??? THAT IS WIERD, IT IS SO GREAT FOR DIPS!!
Kimmifunn said:
Ok...btw...We can't get Velveeta up here. Like the stuff you make Rotel dip out of. Isn't that weird?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top