• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DuneLaker

New posts
Wine or milk? At this time in the evening, with work to be done, should one have wine or milk?

I'd go with the wine myself. I haven't had milk except on cereal in about 30 years. :eek:
 
Wine or milk? At this time in the evening, with work to be done, should one have wine or milk?


What kind of work?

This is so exciting, Dunelaker! Post like there is no tomorrow! :clap:
 
She's got til Tuesday--a piece of cake!!! Go DuneLaker!!:clap:
 
Ask me a question. What would you like to know about dune lakes or Florida history?

Oh gosh!! I want to know lots!!!

How many dune lakes are there?
 
On average, how deep are they?
 
Wine or milk? At this time in the evening, with work to be done, should one have wine or milk?

Duh, wine!

I'd go with the wine myself. I haven't had milk except on cereal in about 30 years. :eek:

:biggrin: we don't need no stinkin' milk

DL, is there any pottery left in the dunes? Wait, don't answer where....you don't won't any of us nutjobs going out looking for it. :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top