• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

DuneLaker

New posts
This thread, at least the first part of it, reminds me of my race with RO and KDW to hit 10,000 first! :floor: KDW won...but I was the real winner, because the reason I was not posting much towards the end.... I WAS IN SOWAL! :wub: She & RO were justy sitting at home.....:biggrin::rolling::biggrin:
 
This thread, at least the first part of it, reminds me of my race with RO and KDW to hit 10,000 first! :floor: KDW won...but I was the real winner, because the reason I was not posting much towards the end.... I WAS IN SOWAL! :wub: She & RO were justy sitting at home.....:biggrin::rolling::biggrin:

I remember!!!! Darlene called me when she hit it--I was driving to SoWal I think.
 
DL--just 27 more to go!!:clap:
 
DuneLaker, remind us who you picked for Thurday night's game.


Gosh, I lost the first two games on pickem this week, but went on to win 13. So pretty good week. I'm slow switching from thread to thread. I'll go look in a minute. I will try to post in time this week as first game is Wednesday.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top