• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Election predictions

New posts

idlewind

Beach Fanatic
Since I am honest and courageous,:floor:I will put myself out here and look into my crystal ball regarding tomorrow's results.:drink2: Now that I am ready, here goes: ( no endorsement of any candidate is intended, ranked in order of certainty)

1. Mark Davis over :confused: ( can't remember opponent)- landside city, stone-cold lock.:biggrin:

2. Carlene Anderson over Hutchinson- experience counts

3. Larry Jones over Johnny Smith- experience counts #2

4. Mildred Wilkerson over the field- we get a tax increase out of the deal:angry:

5. D-5:

1. C. Jones:cuss:
2. Osbourne
3. Hudson
4. Bernstein
5. Smith (prize to Smith for best political name for a phantom candidate):lol:

6. Sheriff:

1. Cooper ( by a nose)
2. Adkinson ( longer nose:yawn:)
3. Cornman
4. Johnson ( leaving town after the vote):rolling:
5. Brown
6. Macon
7. Wise ( over/under on Wise is 3%) :scratch:Why did he run?

If I am right I will need funds from all of you to pay for this expertise.:funn:If I am wrong, blame it on the crystal ball.:drink:


I am out of here.:chill:
 
Idlewind...thank you! I was on pins and needles wating til Tuesday evening....but now, I can just get on with my life. So glad Ralph is on his way to Tennessee.
 
Very good

Since I am honest and courageous,:floor:I will put myself out here and look into my crystal ball regarding tomorrow's results.:drink2: Now that I am ready, here goes: ( no endorsement of any candidate is intended, ranked in order of certainty)

1. Mark Davis over :confused: ( can't remember opponent)- landside city, stone-cold lock.:biggrin:

2. Carlene Anderson over Hutchinson- experience counts

3. Larry Jones over Johnny Smith- experience counts #2

4. Mildred Wilkerson over the field- we get a tax increase out of the deal:angry:

5. D-5:

1. C. Jones:cuss:
2. Osbourne
3. Hudson
4. Bernstein
5. Smith (prize to Smith for best political name for a phantom candidate):lol:

6. Sheriff:

1. Cooper ( by a nose)
2. Adkinson ( longer nose:yawn:)
3. Cornman
4. Johnson ( leaving town after the vote):rolling:
5. Brown
6. Macon
7. Wise ( over/under on Wise is 3%) :scratch:Why did he run?

If I am right I will need funds from all of you to pay for this expertise.:funn:If I am wrong, blame it on the crystal ball.:drink:


I am out of here.:chill:

Wow, very good, very good indeed. I will add to your predictions and say that the real police will step up after defeat and support the elected Republican candidate. The others will play silly games and pitch a fit, on and on, etc, etc, etc.

RJ will leave town, only to be called back by Subpoena, after subpoena, subpoena, etc, etc.

I will be a happy Watcher once RJ is gone. Men and Women of WCSO, your relief and your back up is coming...:cool: watch your 6.
 
I agree with your predictions with the exeption on Cecelia Jones....I don't see her strength in the polls....or in the community. Is she that strong up north??
 
What's the logic behind predicting that the same district that elected Cindy Meadows will elect Cecilia Jones to replace her?
 
What's the logic behind predicting that the same district that elected Cindy Meadows will elect Cecilia Jones to replace her?

Low turnout in the southern districts and high popularity for Cecilia in the northern districts.
The whole county chooses, not just district 5.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top