Since I am honest and courageous,
I will put myself out here and look into my crystal ball regarding tomorrow's results.
Now that I am ready, here goes: ( no endorsement of any candidate is intended, ranked in order of certainty)
1. Mark Davis over
( can't remember opponent)- landside city, stone-cold lock.
2. Carlene Anderson over Hutchinson- experience counts
3. Larry Jones over Johnny Smith- experience counts #2
4. Mildred Wilkerson over the field- we get a tax increase out of the deal:angry:
5. D-5:
1. C. Jones
2. Osbourne
3. Hudson
4. Bernstein
5. Smith (prize to Smith for best political name for a phantom candidate)
6. Sheriff:
1. Cooper ( by a nose)
2. Adkinson ( longer nose
)
3. Cornman
4. Johnson ( leaving town after the vote)
5. Brown
6. Macon
7. Wise ( over/under on Wise is 3%) :scratch:Why did he run?
If I am right I will need funds from all of you to pay for this expertise.:funn:If I am wrong, blame it on the crystal ball.
I am out of here.
I will put myself out here and look into my crystal ball regarding tomorrow's results.
Now that I am ready, here goes: ( no endorsement of any candidate is intended, ranked in order of certainty)1. Mark Davis over
( can't remember opponent)- landside city, stone-cold lock.2. Carlene Anderson over Hutchinson- experience counts
3. Larry Jones over Johnny Smith- experience counts #2
4. Mildred Wilkerson over the field- we get a tax increase out of the deal:angry:
5. D-5:
1. C. Jones

2. Osbourne
3. Hudson
4. Bernstein
5. Smith (prize to Smith for best political name for a phantom candidate)

6. Sheriff:
1. Cooper ( by a nose)
2. Adkinson ( longer nose
)3. Cornman
4. Johnson ( leaving town after the vote)

5. Brown
6. Macon
7. Wise ( over/under on Wise is 3%) :scratch:Why did he run?
If I am right I will need funds from all of you to pay for this expertise.:funn:If I am wrong, blame it on the crystal ball.

I am out of here.

watch your 6.
But I'm laughing with you and not at you so it's OK.