Hi!
I have posted here before regarding LTR's and didn't have much luck, but I have had lots of luck with other subjects! So I am going to give it another try...
We are looking for a LTR around $1000-$1200, pet friendly, 3BR/2BA, with decent yard (TH or House will work). We currently rent in SRB and have a month-to-month lease. The current owners of the home are really not interested in signing a longer lease due to the fact that they have the property for sale. I was advised (after the owners found out that we are expecting) that they will be trying their best to sell the house as quickly as possible. I do not want to be in the position of finding a LTR after the baby comes, so we are very anxious to find something soon. We have a long rental history and great references. We both have great jobs at respectable businesses in the area.
If you have any information that may lead us in the right direction, please let me know!
Thank you so much!!!
I have posted here before regarding LTR's and didn't have much luck, but I have had lots of luck with other subjects! So I am going to give it another try...
We are looking for a LTR around $1000-$1200, pet friendly, 3BR/2BA, with decent yard (TH or House will work). We currently rent in SRB and have a month-to-month lease. The current owners of the home are really not interested in signing a longer lease due to the fact that they have the property for sale. I was advised (after the owners found out that we are expecting) that they will be trying their best to sell the house as quickly as possible. I do not want to be in the position of finding a LTR after the baby comes, so we are very anxious to find something soon. We have a long rental history and great references. We both have great jobs at respectable businesses in the area.
If you have any information that may lead us in the right direction, please let me know!
Thank you so much!!!