• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Fact Or Crap???????

New posts
Cork On the Ocean said:
FAct! the Earl of Sandwich

Yay, I got it right. Guess I know a little something about lunch meat and from SoWal now I know more than I want to know about Spam! :lolabove:
 
velcro was invented in great britian.....


fact or crap....
 
velcro was invented in switzerland.....


strawberries are a memeber of the palm family....
fact or crap??????
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top