iwishiwasthere said:
Great recipes...keep sharing :clap_1:
Here's a great pasta salad recipe that I make each year to bring with us when we come to Sowal. It makes a large batch, and lasts a while. It's great to have with a sandwich after coming in from the beach. I cook like my grandma, which means there will not be much precise measurement, but if you cook and live in the South, you'll know what I mean:
SoWal Pasta Salad
1 1/2 bags corkscrew pasta, boiled till al dente, drained, then rinsed with cold water
1 can sliced black olives (the little can)
3 roma tomatos, diced
1 bunch (more or less) green onions, thinly sliced
1 cup (ish) grated parmesan Cheese
Salt and pepper, as much as you think
Cavender's Greek Season, not as much as you think(it's got lots of sodium and a little goes a long way)
1 bottle Caesar Dressing (I use Kraft Light Done Right)
Mix all ingredients together, with caesar dressing last. Refrigerate till ready to serve. Big Hint

-Don't overdue the caesar dressing at first; after the pasta sits in the frig for awhile, it soaks up the dressing somewhat, which is yummy, but also means your pasta salad gets a little dry and will need more caesar dressing with each serving. I get the bottle out each time I serve it and just add some dressing and stir it up.
It's always yummy!
M