• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Favorite soap opera hunks!

New posts
jdarg said:
:floor: :floor: Much better than "blow chunks", which is what i was thinking!

:funn: ...blow chunks on the hunks!
 
If we don't blow chunks on the hunks (who are really just punks), we will be in funks. Those hunks may have to much junk in the trunk to sleep on the top bunk.
 
Sueshore said:
If we don't blow chunks on the hunks (who are really just punks), we will be in funks. Those hunks may have to much junk in the trunk to sleep on the top bunk.

They will fall off the top bunk because they are drunk.
 
ladydebubba60 said:
Yep, he is hot also! As for being told to give up Sowal because my soap opera dedication is suffering, I don't think so. There is plenty of room for both! I assume someone is trying to tell me something anyway, like I don't fit in on here. Oh well!


I have been wathcing young & restless since 1979 I am not stoppin now :biggrin: ((I know tooooo much)):floor: and you do fit in.:wub: ..right with the rest of us \



To each his own I say!!! That is why they make chocolate and vanilla./..
 
InletBchDweller said:
Here ya go he is my fave as well, thank goodness for TIVO>>>:biggrin:

joshua_morrow_01.jpg



dt_yr_act_large_jmorrow.jpg
meow!!!
Yummy! thanx for the pic, it is a good one, i like him with longer hair tho... :wub:
 
InletBchDweller said:
Here ya go he is my fave as well, thank goodness for TIVO>>>:biggrin:

joshua_morrow_01.jpg



dt_yr_act_large_jmorrow.jpg
meow!!!

OMG!- You ladies would flip. he looks a lot like my brother! :shock:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top