• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Favorite Web Site

New posts
Fibonacci numbers/ the golden ratio has always intrigued me. I became especially fascinated when I was a teenager and fantasized of gambling for a living.

:floor:You must have seen 21 this weekend.
 
etsy.com

All handmade goods, anything you could want. It's my "break" when I need a diversion at work. I've bought several things and have had a good experience each time. Watch out, it is addicting!

http://swissmiss.typepad.com/weblog/
This one is fun to check out off the wall things

threadless.com
My favorite site for t-shirts. neighborhoodies.com is a good one, too.
 
www.gofugyourself.com

Snarky celebrity fashion blog. They just finished with Fug Madness, crowning Bai Ling the queen of fug for this year.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top