ShoMeTheBeach
Beach Comber
Hello! I just found this site today while surfing for info for our vacation the week of June 4th. We've never been to the South Walton area, so I was excited to find this site with so much info!
I was hoping that someone would be familiar with the house "Pelican Beach." This is a huge family vacation (three generations with Aunts, Uncles, cousins, G-parents, etc.) so this is the house we got.
http://www.emeraldcoasttours.com/194pelicancircle/
I've looked at the virtual tour (thank you Kurt, that's you right?), but I'm confused about the location in relation to the beach. The description says it is 25 yards to the beach, but the virtual tour thingy looks a LOT further than that.
I wouldn't be so picky, except we have a 2-year-old that I'm sure will demand to be carried back and forth every time we trek down to the beach.
I was thinking maybe we could pull him in a wagon--how steep are the beach stairs typically?
Thank you from Missouri!!!
Nancy
I was hoping that someone would be familiar with the house "Pelican Beach." This is a huge family vacation (three generations with Aunts, Uncles, cousins, G-parents, etc.) so this is the house we got.
http://www.emeraldcoasttours.com/194pelicancircle/
I've looked at the virtual tour (thank you Kurt, that's you right?), but I'm confused about the location in relation to the beach. The description says it is 25 yards to the beach, but the virtual tour thingy looks a LOT further than that.
I wouldn't be so picky, except we have a 2-year-old that I'm sure will demand to be carried back and forth every time we trek down to the beach.
Thank you from Missouri!!!
Nancy
