• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Fishing report

New posts
kathydwells said:
Pass some to me LL!

NO! I don't share. Get your own!
 
Landlocked said:
NO! I don't share. Get your own!

LL...shame on you! After everything Darlene has done for you!
 
Landlocked said:
NO! I don't share. Get your own!

Meanie!!! :popcorn: :popcorn: I got more than you.
 
Sueshore said:
LL...shame on you! After everything Darlene has done for you!

Thank you Miss Kitty, I hope that made him feel bad!
 
kathydwells said:
I think we need to dispense a few of these.
chillpill.gif

He'll regret his decision soon enough....give him time to think over his greediness!
 
Santiago said:
.... It was a typical postcard day at the beach in October. I think I will go again tomorrow.

:cool: Enjoy the beach and fishing again tomorrow Santiago!

And if you want, post and let us know how you did. I'm sure someone will pop some fresh corn if it is needed! ;-)
 
Sueshore said:
He'll regret his decision soon enough....give him time to think over his greediness!

The NERVE...LL says elsewhere he does not share! LL....think of that cute little pumpkin, do you want him to grow up with that attitude? Did you not go to kindergarten?
 
Sueshore said:
The NERVE...LL says elsewhere he does not share! LL....think of that cute little pumpkin, do you want him to grow up with that attitude? Did you not go to kindergarten?

I think he's already learned it from me. He won't share his Halloween candy. :bang:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top