steele mama Beach Fanatic Nov 6, 2005 #41 Smiling JOe said: I was prepared to go fishing today, but when I saw the rough water, I decided to go to Church instead. Click to expand... So you did go to church! I don't know why I decided to read about fishing. How was the choir?
Smiling JOe said: I was prepared to go fishing today, but when I saw the rough water, I decided to go to Church instead. Click to expand... So you did go to church! I don't know why I decided to read about fishing. How was the choir?
Smiling JOe SoWal Expert Nov 6, 2005 #42 steele mama said: So you did go to church! I don't know why I decided to read about fishing. How was the choir? Click to expand... They sang beautifully.
steele mama said: So you did go to church! I don't know why I decided to read about fishing. How was the choir? Click to expand... They sang beautifully.
CastlesOfSand Beach Fanatic Nov 6, 2005 #43 I need to show my husband this thread... we might be back in Sowal sooner if I do!!!! He loves to fish!! :clap_1:
I need to show my husband this thread... we might be back in Sowal sooner if I do!!!! He loves to fish!! :clap_1: