• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Flooring that you can afford...

New posts

wooddude

Beach Comber
Hi,

Im the wooddude, I sell flooring, I dont sell junk!. My mission is to save you money. If your looking to change your floor or if your building and planning your floor,treads, etc. Give me a call. go to my website, www.edwoodslumber.com. I sell lots of wood on 30-A and on 98 and I can help you too! I have great deals all the time..not just some of the time! Thank You.
 
How would wood hold up to beach water and sand, wooddude? Do you have to do sumpin' special to seal it?:blink: Would it be practical in a rental unit?:idontno:
 
There are some different opinions regarding your question. I have wood down there that are in rental homes and in private homes. Sealing it with a poly is the best way to go...but some people are now getting into using Tung oil...if u get a scratch you can re apply...let it dry and your done. the handscrapped or distresed look is also good because it doesnt show the wear that a traditional floor will have. Floors are going to scratch..I dont care where you buy it...the places that sell those 25 year warranty floors seal it with a Aluminum Oxide. It is hard but will still scratch..I can show you floors down there that I have done and you can look for yourself. What you need to buy is something that you like and you can live with...if you want to call me ..my number is on the first page of my website..I hope this helps and if there is anything i can do to help...just let me know...
 
Wood dude, your pricing is turned off.:idontno:

Does it make sense to activate it?
 
Wood dude, your pricing is turned off.:idontno:

Does it make sense to activate it?

sorry...i took the pricing page down because i have different prices according to how much you buy and..it pricing has changed several times in the past year(gas prices,availability) I took it down..I still have great pricing ..its just easier to quote a price when a customer calls or emails me...if youll email me at wooddude@edwoodslumber.com , I will be glad to give you a price on anything i sell
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top