Hi,
Im the wooddude, I sell flooring, I dont sell junk!. My mission is to save you money. If your looking to change your floor or if your building and planning your floor,treads, etc. Give me a call. go to my website, www.edwoodslumber.com. I sell lots of wood on 30-A and on 98 and I can help you too! I have great deals all the time..not just some of the time! Thank You.
Im the wooddude, I sell flooring, I dont sell junk!. My mission is to save you money. If your looking to change your floor or if your building and planning your floor,treads, etc. Give me a call. go to my website, www.edwoodslumber.com. I sell lots of wood on 30-A and on 98 and I can help you too! I have great deals all the time..not just some of the time! Thank You.
Would it be practical in a rental unit?
Just checkin' out some options. Appreciate your help. I've heard cork or bamboo might be good as far as H2o too.