• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

arkiegirl

Beach Lover
Jan 30, 2006
I am in Seagrove Does anyone know where I can find some "Foakley" sunglasses in this area--that would be the cheap, imitation version of Oakley sunglasses. My teenage son wants some and I am not buying him oakleys to get lost in the ocean. I have seen people set up in tourist areas before.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
You won't find those illegal sunglasses vendors here. Maybe go to PCB and find some imitation sunglasses which cause eye damage. Cheap isn't always without a cost. You can skip expensive designer glasses and go with something inexpensive and good, but don't go for the knock-offs as they didn't care about stealing the design, they won't care about damaging your eyes.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
SJ, I'm interested here. How do they cause eye damage? Is it the lack of UV coating?

BeachSteelers

Beach Fanatic
Feb 18, 2006
Seagrove
Foakleys are a huge problem for the company. Let me know where to find them and I'll sick their legal team on them. Nothing like supporting more Chinese Illegal goods that flood our markets. Make your son earn half and match him on the rest. Get Oakleys or another real brand of sunglasses. Sure their expensive but better than ruining your eyes with knockoffs. I don't leave home without them.