• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Foley's Finest For Rent!

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went by and checked this place out. It is incredible, a work of art as is the furniture he builds. Foley said he gor 50 calls today from this SoWal posting.
 
a real foley original! loved every single detail. lots of wood, metal, massively tall red/burgundy glass doors, beautiful wood shelving/drawers throughout house and closets, huge huge ceilings and porches, natural wood ceilings and trim every where, with many custom artistic details. jim needs to build more houses like this.

very truly unique.
 
Wow...from all the comments and 50+ phone calls, I am surprised it hasn't been grabbed up. I am interested myself. What is the rate? I will drive by on my way to Bay and take a look...I am sure I can't miss it.
 
If someone would post the price, he might have 100 calls instead of 50. I know of at least 5 friends looking for a small place to rent.
 
As soon as Brody is awake, we will go and take some pics. Where is SJ when you need him?
 
I went by it today and it's my kinda house, although it doesn't seem quite ready yet. I wanted to peek inside but it looked like Jim and some other guys were finishing up...didn't want to bother them. I am sure it's beautiful. Does anyone know if it's still available?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top