• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Foley's Finest For Rent!

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
We went by & inside today around 2. It's incredible. ALMOST rented it, but would have been SOL for 3 months paying rent here & there. Mr. OM loved it. Plus, I ended up having fears of little guy raising too much hell in there.

A lady was supposed to go by at 4 and tell him yes or no.
 
Spoke with Foley yesterday early evening and it was still available. Good luck!
 
:wub: Yeah, I love all the Foleys. Jim should be elected Mayor of Pt. Washington for sure.
 
Still available. Foley had to take care of some business and finish the place up so call or go check it out.
 
Hi, just joined. I am in need of a LTR. Is this still available or is it a joke to ask? I'm sure it is long gone. I am looking to move out of destin and further east. I am selling my home in Destin, the closing is 7/07/08. If you know of any other homes available, please let me know. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top