• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Fonts

New posts
I think there's a default setting somewhere that you can change.
:floor:...whew...I had to take a nap after that post!
 
That was quick, must have been a cat nap.

Do you realize how long I've been waiting to use that? :biggrin:

:lol:...I am betting eons! Speaking of betting, have you heard about the field trip that DD and I are taking next week?

P.S. I may fall asleep at the sowal wheel...two benedryls per dr.'s instructions. :blink:
 
SLOT SLUTS are on the road, again! Oklahoma is O K!

I'm trying to get jfunn to bedazzle us some fanny packs. Probably not enough notice though. :(
 
helvetica

sooooo trendy. ;-)

My dad is a midcentury modern freak, was even when it was decidedly not cool, so I automatically am drawn to whatever is opposite. Well, not really, but I do like me a serif.

Garamond is one I find pretty useful.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top