• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

divinitydev

Beach Comber
Jan 19, 2018
30A
Hello and thanks for reading.
I am a Santa Rosa Beach native, and have spent the last 6 years doing freelance event work… Everything from organizing concerts, solely handling decor and floral arrangements for weddings, festival catering and charity fundraisers to administration and production for large scale music festivals across the country.
I am more of an on-site hands-on person, however I have also been trained on software such as Google Sheets and DocuSign.

I absolutely love what I do, and I am very versatile. I can take the reigns on project execution, but can humbly stay in my lane too. I am most in alignment when taking direction from someone who knows exactly what’s expected and can articulate that well.

I know its the end of the season for weddings, but I would love to get involved with something over the holidays, or even just slide in a resume and LinkedIn profile for next year… I can also assist with smaller and lower budget events if the average person just needs someone to help orchestrate the vision.

Please reach out to me directly devin@experienceform.com for that info and professional references.

Thanks for your consideration.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Cultural Arts Association
850 Events
Sandestin Banquets department
Hilton Sandestin
JOE Companies

All of these are actively seeking what you're offering.