• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Friday Funny!!!!

New posts
Landlocked said:
Mean joke

A Woman walks into a supermarket and buys:

bar of soap
toothbrush
tube toothpaste
loaf of bread
pint of milk
single serving cereal
single serving frozen dinner

The guy at the checkout looks at her and says "Single are you?" The woman replies very sarcastically "How did you guess?" He replies, "Because you're ugly."

I've heard this one, but I love it. It still cracks me up everytime. :floor:
 
From one of my friends, who is a blonde, and sends me all these blonde jokes:

A blonde was sitting on the train reading the
> newspaper. The headline blared, "12 Brazilian
> Soldiers Killed." She shook her head at the sad
> news, then turned to the stranger sitting next to
> her and asked, "How many is a Brazilian?"
 
Mermaid said:
From one of my friends, who is a blonde, and sends me all these blonde jokes:

A blonde was sitting on the train reading the
> newspaper. The headline blared, "12 Brazilian
> Soldiers Killed." She shook her head at the sad
> news, then turned to the stranger sitting next to
> her and asked, "How many is a Brazilian?"

:rofl: :floor: :floor: :floor:
 
Have I told this one before?

Two guys saw a male dog licking itself you-know-where. One of them said, "I wish I could do that." The other one said, "That dog would BITE YOUUUUU!"
 
Beach Runner said:
Have I told this one before?

Two guys saw a male dog licking itself you-know-where. One of them said, "I wish I could do that." The other one said, "That dog would BITE YOUUUUU!"


EWWWWWWWW! :lolabove:

:rolling: Lots of good ones today! Thanks for the laughs!
 
Beach Runner said:
Have I told this one before?

Two guys saw a male dog licking itself you-know-where. One of them said, "I wish I could do that." The other one said, "That dog would BITE YOUUUUU!"

That's one of my alltime favorites
 
Suncat said:
Last week George Bush was asked his position on Roe v. Wade. He said

it didn't matter to him how people get out of New Orleans.
:rofl: Had to pass that one on! Funnny.
 
Rita said:
:rofl: Had to pass that one on! Funnny.

I have to admit that I had a blonde moment when I read that joke. It took me about 3 times reading it to get it but when I did, I burst out in laughter. Good one. :clap_1:
 
Beach Runner said:
HILARIOUS! I love GW, but let's face it, he's not as smooth as Bill (as verified by the Larry King interview on CNN last week).

Missed Larry King - can only imagine.

GW seems a genuinely nice guy but thinking back about what Ann Richards said about his father "Born with a silver spoon in his mouth" (Is that the right quote?) Anyway, GW sure seems born with a "silver foot in the mouth". Can't think fast on his feet like smoothy Bill.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top