• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Friday Funny!!!!

New posts
Rita said:
Missed Larry King - can only imagine.

GW seems a genuinely nice guy but thinking back about what Ann Richards said about his father "Born with a silver spoon in his mouth" (Is that the right quote?) Anyway, GW sure seems born with a "silver foot in the mouth". Can't think fast on his feet like smoothy Bill.
Exactly.
 
Rita said:
Missed Larry King - can only imagine.

GW seems a genuinely nice guy but thinking back about what Ann Richards said about his father "Born with a silver spoon in his mouth" (Is that the right quote?) Anyway, GW sure seems born with a "silver foot in the mouth". Can't think fast on his feet like smoothy Bill.


Also doesn't smoke cigars!!!

I was once again disappointed in Bill...not "very elder statesman like" to rag on the President,(about Katrina response)... who has brought you on board in a position of charity awareness that makes you look good in the eyes of a lot of us that thought you were kind of scummy!
 
Suncat said:
Last week George Bush was asked his position on Roe v. Wade. He said

it didn't matter to him how people get out of New Orleans.

That's funny. I heard the same thing but N.O.'s Ray Nagan said it.
 
Sueshore said:
Also doesn't smoke cigars!!!

I was once again disappointed in Bill...not "very elder statesman like" to rag on the President,(about Katrina response)... who has brought you on board in a position of charity awareness that makes you look good in the eyes of a lot of us that thought you were kind of scummy!

Are there political science classes that teach would-be politicians how to turn all situations into supposed "political" opportunities? Or is this an ability some are born with? I too was disappointed with Bill. He could approach that topic at a later, more appropriate time, if he must.
 
Rita said:
Are there political science classes that teach would-be politicians how to turn all situations into supposed "political" opportunities? Or is this an ability some are born with? I too was disappointed with Bill. He could approach that topic at a later, more appropriate time, if he must.

Great question, Nice Rita*. IMO... "Career politicians" seem to be born with it...I have known a few and they never change, even after leaving offfice. I do know of image companies that can teach you spinning skills that unfortunately have become more and more popular with politicians and people in the media alike.

*Nice Rita is our friend! The other Rita is a biatch!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top