• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Friday's avatar

New posts
Hey Mango! Was wonderin' where you were! :biggrin:
 
Hey mango--New children's book by Joy Beher on the View--"****zu Cockapoopoo"!:floor:

Dang!!! It's the name of a dog...FTLOG!
 
Last edited:

Not really. I do love my Roto Digger Bulb Auger. :wub:
The Soil-Clearing Whip measures 6" deep holes or more. The 24" long shaft Mini-Rototiller allows safe, comfortable planting. Made of a heavy-gauge steel for superior durability. :lol:
 
Not really. I do love my Roto Digger Bulb Auger. :wub:
The Soil-Clearing Whip measures 6" deep holes or more. The 24" long shaft Mini-Rototiller allows safe, comfortable planting. Made of a heavy-gauge steel for superior durability. :lol:

Very cool!
 
I likey your hair tools. Are you missing the big hair? :razz:
 
Not really. I do love my Roto Digger Bulb Auger. :wub:
The Soil-Clearing Whip measures 6" deep holes or more. The 24" long shaft Mini-Rototiller allows safe, comfortable planting. Made of a heavy-gauge steel for superior durability. :lol:

WOAH!!!! :shock: Now that's a tool....................;-)
 
I likey your hair tools. Are you missing the big hair? :razz:

Yeah, I kinda liked big hair. It was easier---no chi needed. :biggrin:
 
So I take it favorite tools is our Friday tar??????
Guess I better start searching, if it is.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top