Jdarg SoWal Expert Sep 22, 2006 #41 Beach Runner said: <-- My favorite tool. Click to expand... Ha ha --mine too!!!:clap_1:
kathydwells Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname Sep 22, 2006 #42 jdarg said: Ha ha --mine too!!!:clap_1: Click to expand... Winos....;-)
Jdarg SoWal Expert Sep 22, 2006 #45 kathydwells said: Winos....;-) Click to expand... na na na na boo boo
Jdarg SoWal Expert Sep 22, 2006 #46 kathydwells said: Click to expand... do you need a hammock to go with your tool?
Beach Runner beats on hood Sep 22, 2006 #47 Allifunn said: ;-) Nope! I have the good ol' fashioned one...another of my favorite tools! :clap_1: ....WINE opener NOT Rabbit.....:shock: Click to expand... LOL.
Allifunn said: ;-) Nope! I have the good ol' fashioned one...another of my favorite tools! :clap_1: ....WINE opener NOT Rabbit.....:shock: Click to expand... LOL.
kathydwells Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname Sep 22, 2006 #48 Sueshore said: Darlene is my favorite tool. Click to expand... And you would be surprised at the work I can do...............;-)
Sueshore said: Darlene is my favorite tool. Click to expand... And you would be surprised at the work I can do...............;-)
kathydwells Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname Sep 22, 2006 #49 jdarg said: do you need a hammock to go with your tool? Click to expand... Yes, I do......
kathydwells Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname Sep 22, 2006 #50 jdarg said: na na na na boo boo Click to expand... :nono1: