• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Friday's avatar

New posts
Ok here's the best I can do for now. Can't change my avatar at work, but can change my signature. I will probably be needing one of these before too long.


oh...........LOVE :wub: the PINK tool kit, and I need one of those around the house, especially in pink, my fav color. Maybe I'll try to find one to put on my bridal registry:funn:
 
Thanks to all my fellow wenches for this award. I :wub: all your accolades. I will probably refrain from further pontification for a while. I am trying to pack for a month long trip and I am over my Visa limit buying vowels for this post! :funn:
 
is this a mofo sowal wench approved trip? please advise accordingly.

thank you.


Well I'm coming to SoWal. Is it approved? Answer quick so I can cancel the U-Haul, if I don't get approval. :biggrin:
 
Last edited:
you'uns are having too much funn today - i am starting laundry so i guess the washer is my tool of choice today !
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top