kathydwells
Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Here's my tool of choice.Hope GTTBD is tooooo busy to lurk today.
![]()
:funn: Every woman needs one of these...and somebody to pay for it!!!
Here's my tool of choice.Hope GTTBD is tooooo busy to lurk today.
![]()
Here's my tool of choice.Hope GTTBD is tooooo busy to lurk today.
![]()
Ok here's the best I can do for now. Can't change my avatar at work, but can change my signature. I will probably be needing one of these before too long.
the PINK tool kit, and I need one of those around the house, especially in pink, my fav color. Maybe I'll try to find one to put on my bridal registry:funn:Thanks to all my fellow wenches for this award. Iall your accolades. I will probably refrain from further pontification for a while. I am trying to pack for a month long trip and I am over my Visa limit buying vowels for this post! :funn:
is this a mofo sowal wench approved trip? please advise accordingly.
thank you.
Well I'm coming to SoWal. Is it approved? Answer quick so I can cancel the U-Haul, if I don't get approval.![]()
oh, well then. automatic approval of course. go gettcha that necklace...

I have just the tool to do it too.![]()