• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

friends?

New posts

waltonco lover

Beach Fanatic
I have been checking out peps profiles to try to determine who I know and I don't know. While doing this, I got kinda depressed, I have no friends on my profile? Do I need to buy you guys and drink first, or how does all of this work?:floor:
 
Friends.... they're over rated. :roll:

:wave:

:clap:...my thoughts exactly.

waltoncolover...you can go on there and ask people to be your friend. This change is kind of old to some of us now and the bloom is off the rose. The profile page has always scared me a bit, and rightly so! :eek:
 
so I guess Miss Kitty isn't currently taking any new friend applications? :rofl: j/k
 
I'm friendly!!! I sent you a request................see your profile page.
 
the whole friends thing was a flash in the pan when the feature was added. To be honest I haven't looked at it in months. You aren't missing anything, but I'll be your friend, anyway!
 
the whole friends thing was a flash in the pan when the feature was added. To be honest I haven't looked at it in months. You aren't missing anything, but I'll be your friend, anyway!

Me, too. I made peace with all that stuff because so many people enjoy it! :clap:

Well, maybe the pp still scares me. :creepy:

Tangent...can anyone see my siggy?
 
If someone has to tell you that they are your friend so that you know they are your friend, they probably aren't really your friend.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top