• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

friends?

New posts
not sure what you mean by delete button? You know, I'm not used to this kind of stuff. :lol:


What? Puck or Texas? :biggrin: Just pretend I am a hockey mom for a little while
 
I love your sig. Did you know that Texas used to be part of Florida??? A great connection between two great states.
 
Me, too. I made peace with all that stuff because so many people enjoy it! :clap:

Well, maybe the pp still scares me. :creepy:

Tangent...can anyone see my siggy?


Love that siggy!!:clap:

I love your sig. Did you know that Texas used to be part of Florida??? A great connection between two great states.

What? Don't you mean Florida used to be part of Texas? :floor::floor:
 
I love your sig. Did you know that Texas used to be part of Florida??? A great connection between two great states.

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I put it to bed. I am afraid I will scare even more people away. :biggrin:

Love that siggy!!:clap:


What? Don't you mean Florida used to be part of Texas? :floor::floor:

:floor:...a hearty laugh commenced over here. Six Flags!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top