dbcooper
Beach Comber
I have had success in my past 3 homes selling FSBO. They have all been purchased by buyers that got a flyer while riding around with a realtor. I have offered all relators 2% commission when they have called and all 3 homes have closed without a hitch.
Here is my question: In todays current market could I accept calls from Realtors and offer a flat finders fee of $10,000.
This would be around 1% since the home will be listed around $949,000.
REALTORS---how would you take this if you had a buyer that was interested in the FSBO house??
Here is my question: In todays current market could I accept calls from Realtors and offer a flat finders fee of $10,000.
This would be around 1% since the home will be listed around $949,000.
REALTORS---how would you take this if you had a buyer that was interested in the FSBO house??