• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

funny names

New posts
Landlocked said:
Oh man I'm dying here. I'm going to mail Kimmi a nametag for her flight back to SoWal.
AHHHH! Stop!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Want my address! :funn:
 
Would my nametag say Anita Dick? :idontno:
 
While living in Atlanta I had a gyno doc named Dr Butt and my dermatologist was Dr. Gross. If any of you know one of Coca Cola heirs..the Balls. Well Lamar Balls' son is Que Ball named for his grandfather, maybe great grand can't remember. The elder Que Ball had a best friend...Jack Frost. This is the honest truth :rolling:
 
Franny said:
While living in Atlanta I had a gyno doc named Dr Butt and my dermatologist was Dr. Gross. If any of you know one of Coca Cola heirs..the Balls. Well Lamar Balls' son is Que Ball named for his grandfather, maybe great grand can't remember. The elder Que Ball had a best friend...Jack Frost. This is the honest truth :rolling:

:funn:
 
Franny said:
Does he have a short #*&* syndrome?? :biggrin:

I don't know. I just remember feeling really bad for the guy but always had to laugh.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top