Kimmifunn
Funnkalicious
This may spiral out of control. :funn:jdarg said:So your name is Kimmi Dick Funn??? :funn:
This may spiral out of control. :funn:jdarg said:So your name is Kimmi Dick Funn??? :funn:
Kimmifunn said:This may spiral out of control. :funn:
I think it already has.Kimmifunn said:This may spiral out of control. :funn:
jdarg said:So your name is Kimmi Dick Funn??? :funn:
Sueshore said:No...Kimmi FUNN Dick!
seagrover said:Hey LL - I know Dickie Ball. We used to ski with him every year with the Mtg Ski Club.
There was a friend of my Mother's in Montgomery named Olive Green and my best friend's maiden name was Sandi Brown.
The Dick Short guy was a realtor in Montgomery - don't know if he still is but it was always a riot to see his signs.
jdarg said:Maybe she can have 2 middle names....stick Ivana in before Funn.
Landlocked said:KathyD- Help. I can't type all that