• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

funny names

New posts
jdarg said:
So your name is Kimmi Dick Funn??? :funn:
This may spiral out of control. :funn:
 
jdarg said:
So your name is Kimmi Dick Funn??? :funn:

No...Kimmi FUNN Dick!
 
Hey LL - I know Dickie Ball. We used to ski with him every year with the Mtg Ski Club.

There was a friend of my Mother's in Montgomery named Olive Green and my best friend's maiden name was Sandi Brown.

The Dick Short guy was a realtor in Montgomery - don't know if he still is but it was always a riot to see his signs.
 
seagrover said:
Hey LL - I know Dickie Ball. We used to ski with him every year with the Mtg Ski Club.

There was a friend of my Mother's in Montgomery named Olive Green and my best friend's maiden name was Sandi Brown.

The Dick Short guy was a realtor in Montgomery - don't know if he still is but it was always a riot to see his signs.

Dickie has done alot of legal work for our company. He went to school with my folks. He's a real nice guy.
 
Landlocked said:
KathyD- Help. I can't type all that

Sorry! Had to go finish up some last minute shopping...Geez, ok so I went to the Mall...Bad, Bad idea. It was so hot in there I thought I was going to pass out. I NEVER go to the mall, I hate it. But I had to today. I almost fell face first getting on the down escalator. My heart is still pounding. I had about 50lbs worth of bags, can you just picture that!!! OMG it scared the crap out of me. I made it out alive though. I won't go back.

I missed alot while I was gone. We are trying to rename Kimmi I see. So is it Kimmi Ivana Anita Big Toe, or Kimmi Ivana Anita Dick?????? :biggrin:
 
OMG - I'm laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes! Great thread.

I had some business dealings many years ago with a guy named Harry Groth.

You just have to wonder what some parents are thinking about when they name their kids.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top