• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

funny names

New posts
We have a customer here named Jack Dupp.
There's also an attorney here in town named Dickie Ball.
 
My maternal grandmother's name was: Gladys Alabama. I loved her! Maybe that is why I am such an Alabama football fan!
 
dbuck said:
Girl in my town married a Dick. Now her name is Anita Dick. No, I'm not kidding. :eek:

:lolabove: :floor: :funn:
 
dbuck said:
Girl in my town married a Dick. Now her name is Anita Dick. No, I'm not kidding. :eek:

Kimmi???????
 
kathydwells said:
Kimmi???????

Oh man I'm dying here. I'm going to mail Kimmi a nametag for her flight back to SoWal.
 
Landlocked said:
Oh man I'm dying here. I'm going to mail Kimmi a nametag for her flight back to SoWal.

:floor: :funn:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top