• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Gators Won!

New posts
JB said:
Big win for the Gators. And perhaps it helps Bama's strength of schedule. But with all due respect, I have to think the outcome might have been a little different had DJ Shockley played. I'm happy for Chris Leak, though. He's a helluva kid.


Thanks JB! Nice of you to offer an excuse for the Dawgs. I doubt any of them are doing that. :lol:
 
kurt said:
Thanks JB! Nice of you to offer an excuse for the Dawgs. I doubt any of them are doing that. :lol:

:roll:

Hey, Bro, I don't have a "dawg" in this fight. Just an observation from someone who loves college football.

So you think UF still wins if Shockley plays? Just curious, that's all.
 
JB said:
:roll:

Hey, Bro, I don't have a "dawg" in this fight. Just an observation from someone who loves college football.

So you think UF still wins if Shockley plays? Just curious, that's all.

I have no idea. Their QB played pretty well and so did our D. Shockley has been known to make some critical turnovers in the series. And Florida has been known to own the dawgs no matter what. Richt was 1-2 Vs. Zook coached Gators :shock: , and the win came last year 5 days after Zook was fired.

And one other thing I do know. When Bama loses you won't be saying it's because Prothro is out. Will you?
 
Boy Kurt, when I was at UGA, the Dawgs "owned" the gators. Remember Galen Hall and Charley Pell? And Florida still needs 10 straight wins just to even the overall series, 46-36-2.

Good game yesterday, y'all protected Leak and that was the difference.
 
chrisv said:
Boy Kurt, when I was at UGA, the Dawgs "owned" the gators. Remember Galen Hall and Charley Pell? And Florida still needs 10 straight wins just to even the overall series, 46-36-2.

Good game yesterday, y'all protected Leak and that was the difference.

Who are those guys??? :lol:

Thanks - really! Ten straight wins a good decade will make. :rolling: :clap_1:

And it's 45-36-2 - Dawgs can't count. :razz:
 
kurt said:
I have no idea. Their QB played pretty well and so did our D. Shockley has been known to make some critical turnovers in the series. And Florida has been known to own the dawgs no matter what. Richt was 1-2 Vs. Zook coached Gators :shock: , and the win came last year 5 days after Zook was fired.

And one other thing I do know. When Bama loses you won't be saying it's because Prothro is out. Will you?

WHEN Bama loses? We may lose a game, but we will always have....

31-3
 
When does Auburn pick up Florida again? :idontno:
I would rather run the risk of a loss then waste my time playing piddly teams. It kills my Saturdays. We've had too many games not televised this year.
 
Kimmi, good question. The way the two divisions rotate opponents is weird. Each team has one permanent opponent from the opposite division. In AU's case, it's Georgia. The other two games against eastern division opponents rotate each year. AU plays USC and KY this year. KY falls off after this year and will be replaced with UF next year. The game is in Auburn.
 
Last edited:
Did anyone here go to the game?

Looking for seat recommendations for Alltel Stadium...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top