• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Gators Won!

New posts
JB said:
That, my friends, is what you call "murderers row." Bama's SEC schedule is tough this year with UF, UT, LSU and AU, but next year's UF schedule is arguably even tougher.

Our schedule this year is as tough as its ever been. That same group except for Auburn. Five teams in the top ten. :clap_1:
 
ShallowsNole said:
Did anyone here go to the game?

Looking for seat recommendations for Alltel Stadium...

Since you're a nole fan I suppose you need a little help. We only play UGA in Jax. We play y'all in Gainesville. It's before you get to Jacksonville. :funn:
 
kurt said:
Since you're a nole fan I suppose you need a little help. We only play UGA in Jax. We play y'all in Gainesville. It's before you get to Jacksonville. :funn:

Very funny, Urban Blight - we already have tickets on the way for the cesspool - uh, Swamp. And whatever happens there has no effect on whether we will be in Jax the following weekend (where we will likely get our butts kicked). :cool:
 
On another internet board that I visit, it was reported that the five young men in custody all have addresses in an affluent section of Jacksonville. I do not know how factual that is.

A terrible tragedy indeed, and I have no clue as to what is wrong with the world these days.
 
ShallowsNole said:
On another internet board that I visit, it was reported that the five young men in custody all have addresses in an affluent section of Jacksonville. I do not know how factual that is.

A terrible tragedy indeed, and I have no clue as to what is wrong with the world these days.

It is a terrible story. I hate that it happened but I really hope it didn't have anything to do with football. And I hope their daddy's aren't able to pull strings and get them out of it.....
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top