• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

GB's V Day Presents....

New posts

RiverOtter

got any pics?
:wub:
CherylsVDayPics007.jpg



CherylsVDayPics003.jpg



Dangit! I forgot the chocolet strawberries :bang:
 
WOW....you go RO!!!! Nice kitchen by the way. Oh, and it is spelled chocolate. ;-) Happy VD to you and yours.
 
What is in the evelope???

:twisted: .................. 1 hour hot stone massage

Looks like you are good for another year RO. Nice kitchen by the way.

Hoping I'm good for the night :biggrin: and thanks ;-)

WOW....you go RO!!!! Nice kitchen by the way. Oh, and it is spelled chocolate. ;-) Happy VD to you and yours.

Thanks and for the love of Pete :bang: :bang: the one word I should know how to spell :bang: :bang:

Good goin' RO!!!:clap_1:

Thanks
 
:twisted: .................. 1 hour hot stone massage



Hoping I'm good for the night :biggrin: and thanks ;-)



Thanks and for the love of Pete :bang: :bang: the one word I should know how to spell :bang: :bang:



Thanks

Here is wishing you luck!!!!! ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top