• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Get it Mermaid...

New posts
Mermaid said:
I was never good at waiting. Here's Happy 2000 to me! I don't know how I ever talked so much.....NOT!!! :funn:

:lolabove: ...just promise you won't ever stop talking again!!!!! That was pure torture!!! BTW...I will be in FL in 13 days!!!! Talk about Lucky 13!!!!
 
WAY TO GO Mermaid!!!! :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

cap.crazy...love the picture!!
 
Mermaid. Picture tomorrow. Will take at work with the digital camera. Deal? :idontno:
 
Kimmifunn said:
Mermaid. Picture tomorrow. Will take at work with the digital camera. Deal? :idontno:

We're holding you to it. :popcorn:
 
Mermaid said:
I was never good at waiting. Here's Happy 2000 to me! I don't know how I ever talked so much.....NOT!!! :funn:

Congratulations on 2,000 posts!!!!
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
I'm sure you'll be able to post another 2,000 tomorrow
with the weather forecast of 6 to 10 inches for Inpls.!!!!
I'm SoWal Bound.......3 more days..... :wub:
Don't call me the first week of April and tell me about the
weather either!!!! Just the Kitty and Mermaid kayak training
camp????
 
tivoli said:
Congratulations on 2,000 posts!!!!
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
I'm sure you'll be able to post another 2,000 tomorrow
with the weather forecast of 6 to 10 inches for Inpls.!!!!
I'm SoWal Bound.......3 more days..... :wub:
Don't call me the first week of April and tell me about the
weather either!!!! Just the Kitty and Mermaid kayak training
camp????
Girl....slow starter...only 31 posts and member since 05??...you have a ways to go to catch up to mermaid....get posting!!!:biggrin: :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top