• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Get it Mermaid...

New posts
:clap_1: Congrats!
 
tivoli said:
Congratulations on 2,000 posts!!!!
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
I'm sure you'll be able to post another 2,000 tomorrow
with the weather forecast of 6 to 10 inches for Inpls.!!!!
I'm SoWal Bound.......3 more days..... :wub:
Don't call me the first week of April and tell me about the
weather either!!!! Just the Kitty and Mermaid kayak training
camp????[/QUOTE]


Congrats on your "milestone". There ought to be a Hallmark card for posting achievements!

Regarding the Kitty/Mermaid kayak training camp- y'all will need a camera (we want instruction too) and a phone (call your friends so we can "assist")- just don't tump yourselves over from laughing too hard!
 
Congratulations Mermaid! Love reading your posts, and the new tar too!
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
This is a real "aw shucks" kind of moment. :wub: I promise to faithfully continue yakking since none of you seem to mind.... :biggrin: :biggrin:

CapN'Crazy, that's one amazing mermaid you have there! Maybe I can use her for the summer. GoToTheBeachMom found the Martini Mermaid for me and since it's coming up for spring break, martinis are definitely on the brain. Or was that margaritas?? ;-)

Snowing here to beat the band but I don't care. I have a brand new bicycle as of this past Sunday http://www.raleighusa.com/items.asp?deptid=7&itemid=272 and it's in the dining room on its stand and I'm cycling away, watching the white stuff come down. I am going to be in great shape for riding in SoWal--I want to see if I can do the whole length of the trail in one go--never did that much before.
 
Mermaid said:
Shakennotstirred, am I right in thinking you'll be at the beach the same time as us? I will PM you!

Yes, I arrive Fri 3/31!!!! Can't wait to get out of this cold weather. It would be nice to meet you in person.
 
shakennotstirred said:
Yes, I arrive Fri 3/31!!!! Can't wait to get out of this cold weather. It would be nice to meet you in person.


Luckeee! That's when our spring break starts! I'm heading towards Orlando though! At least it will be warm AND it's not Ohio. :lol:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top