• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Girls Night Out

New posts
:eek: :eek: caught red handed.....or is that red dusted?????:biggrin: :biggrin:
 
Cork On the Ocean said:
:floor: :floor: I can see you're an important member of this board Kathy! I love it:floor: :floor:

Why thank you Cork, I try to contribute where I can. :biggrin:
 
Smiling JOe said:
So Darlene, do you drive a Volvo? :floor:

Not anymore Smokin' Joe, but I used to. A green one 244DL and I loved that car. :lol:
 
Look what went down in the HOOD!!!
 
Sueshore said:
Look what went down in the HOOD!!!
Isn't that Sarafunn's car? :idontno:
 
Smiling JOe said:
The one in the photo looks more like a 740 or a 940. Are you sure you onwed a 244DL? :floor:

yep, i owned a 244DL, many,, many years ago.

p.s. I would have been smart enough to wash the car, SJ. ;-)
 
Sueshore said:
Look what went down in the HOOD!!!

in the hood, around the hood and on the hood!!!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top