kathydwells Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname Mar 29, 2006 #21 Kimmifunn said: Isn't that Sarafunn's car? Click to expand... :funn:
Kimmifunn Funnkalicious Mar 29, 2006 #22 kathydwells said: Not anymore Smokin' Joe, but I used to. A green one 244DL and I loved that car. Click to expand... That Volvo is an 850. I had one back in college. Mine looked just like that, but was white. My first first car was a volvo 240 aka a tank.
kathydwells said: Not anymore Smokin' Joe, but I used to. A green one 244DL and I loved that car. Click to expand... That Volvo is an 850. I had one back in college. Mine looked just like that, but was white. My first first car was a volvo 240 aka a tank.
audie fartblossom Mar 29, 2006 #23 maybe those are brittney's prints on it from posing for her statue ??