• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Go Bears!!

New posts
go colts. i love baltimore.

Nice town but not a chance! Manning will choke with that kind of defensive pressure. This game will come down to who ever turns the ball over more. As long as Rex is stable, Da Bears will win. No turnovers = Win!
Yes, I am smack talking!
 
As much as I like Manning, I gots to go with Bobby on this one. I like both teams, as far as I'm concerned the competition is over, they both one. Now its all about a big party, with a football game for background entertainment, and commercials as foreground entertainment!

Go Commercials!:floor:
 
Nice town but not a chance! Manning will choke with that kind of defensive pressure. This game will come down to who ever turns the ball over more. As long as Rex is stable, Da Bears will win. No turnovers = Win!
Yes, I am smack talking!

You Bear fans need to keep your thread going....it's too quiet for a team that's going to the Super Bowl!!!! Let's hear more smack. We need pics too....banners....players...something about the coach...anything.:clap_1::rolling:
 
What is left to say except Da Bears are da best team to ever get on a football field!!! Da Colts would be best to not even show up!!! Manning will choke as usual and Da Bears will have the big glass trophy. By the way Colt fans.... Have you met my little friend:

urlacher.jpg
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top