• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ciscodisco

Beach Comber
Apr 20, 2005
Hello,I have a nice lot in shortline lake estates,off sugar drive in santa rosa beach for sale at $212`000.The lot is 105 x 102 , cleared ,tap fee paid ready to build.No homeowners association dues/fees,no buildout time. The lot is within walking distance to Butler elementary and the Stallworth Preseve beach access,which is next to Tops`l state park.Shortline lake estates is where the water ski lakes are,it is a nice spacious subdivision with large lots and common areas,the subdivision is a not well known.The city is suppose to connect Sugar drive to 30-A in the near future. The lots at the end of Sugar Drive sold out at $450,000 earlier this year and are half the size,that subdivision is called Serenity.I believe this is a great deal for the beach side of Highway 98.This is the cheapest lot in walton county on the south side of hgwy. 98, in a subdivision with a paved road.I can show you many lots on the bay side of 98 that are insanely priced in comparison to this lot that don`t have anything going for them,i.e. wet,no sewer,dirt road 50x125,mobile home neighbors.,not that there`s anything :lolabove: wrong with that I support affordable housing ,heck,I am a local waiter myself.Give me a call at 622-0616 or 960-3327,Sean owner /agent Sugar drive is across 98 from Cafe Provence on the south side :dunno:

Last edited: