• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

phliser

Beach Crab
Jun 16, 2009
Looking for a vac. home either gulf front or across the street with a pool. Need 3 bedrooms to sleep 7 (6 adults and 1 child) Looking for easy access to the beach as bringing the grandparents, and grandpa has recently had a stroke and walking is hard for him. Would like a pool, as we are also bringing our 7 year old and two 20 year old daughters who love to swim, plus I think it would be great for grandpa to relax in also. Need it the week of 8/1-8/7. Thanks for any help...

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
I just like that the title of this thread includes "pool that sleeps 8."

Methinks Rivard rentals has some in Gulf Trace, too.

jhanes

Beach Lover
Jun 16, 2009
Lebanon, TN
Sanctuary by the Sea unit

I have a 3 bedroom condo at Sanctuary by the Sea....Oceanside condos with three beautiful swimming pools and elevators for the seniors! Will go on the rental market in mid-July.

Looking for a vac. home either gulf front or across the street with a pool. Need 3 bedrooms to sleep 7 (6 adults and 1 child) Looking for easy access to the beach as bringing the grandparents, and grandpa has recently had a stroke and walking is hard for him. Would like a pool, as we are also bringing our 7 year old and two 20 year old daughters who love to swim, plus I think it would be great for grandpa to relax in also. Need it the week of 8/1-8/7. Thanks for any help...
I'd suggest my house, but in Seagrove there are too many stairs for someone who has recently had a stroke. Same is true in many other areas of 30A, such as Rosemary, Seacrest, Watersound, Blue Mountain, and others. So make sure you ask how many stairsteps there are from the top of the beachwalkover to the sand.

We homeowners like lots of steps -- it means that we are up higher in case of a storm surge.

Oh, and I wouldn't stay in Grayton. It is way too difficult to walk through that soft sand to the water because even though it's flat, the beach is very broad. It takes a lot of energy to get to the water. And unless you own property in Walton County, you can't get a permit to drive on the beach.

seacrestgirl

Beach Fanatic
Nov 25, 2006
Griffin, GA and Seacrest
I'd suggest my house, but in Seagrove there are too many stairs for someone who has recently had a stroke. Same is true in many other areas of 30A, such as Rosemary, Seacrest, Watersound, Blue Mountain, and others. So make sure you ask how many stairsteps there are from the top of the beachwalkover to the sand.

We homeowners like lots of steps -- it means that we are up higher in case of a storm surge.

Oh, and I wouldn't stay in Grayton. It is way too difficult to walk through that soft sand to the water because even though it's flat, the beach is very broad. It takes a lot of energy to get to the water. And unless you own property in Walton County, you can't get a permit to drive on the beach.

Rosemary does have a ramp along with stairs to the beach....