• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

lpoeppelman

Beach Crab
Mar 6, 2007
Hi--

I'm looking for a gulfront condo to rent the week of May 23rd (sat-sat).

Must be gulfront (with some type of deck) and walk out on the sand to the water. We need at least 2 bedrooms, but might be able to get by with 1 br. We can have more than 2 bedrooms.

We also must have access to a pool, a community pool is fine.

I was looking at some townhomes at Seagrove Beach called Ramsgate #2. But that unit is not available until mid-July and I really don't want to go then. This is the exact setup I'd like to have if you are familiar with this rental.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. We can go in mid-June as well.

Thanks!
Laura :D

app1npc

Beach Comber
Dec 29, 2008
www.calypsopcbrentals.com
Beachfront cond

Laura,
I have availability at our condo, take a look at our website, there is a video of the unit and our prices. Our homepage link below is our condo website so just click.
The rates we show are inclusive of all taxes and fees.

Home Page

Thanks
Nick C.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Ramsgate has several rentals in it. I believe Garrett Realty, Rivard, and Beach Rentals all have units in them.

teacher50

Beach Crab
Feb 16, 2009
condo

Have condo in Seagrove directly on the beach. 2/2 with balcony and boardwalk to the beach. chech it out vrbo.com/133622.

Hi--

I'm looking for a gulfront condo to rent the week of May 23rd (sat-sat).

Must be gulfront (with some type of deck) and walk out on the sand to the water. We need at least 2 bedrooms, but might be able to get by with 1 br. We can have more than 2 bedrooms.

We also must have access to a pool, a community pool is fine.

I was looking at some townhomes at Seagrove Beach called Ramsgate #2. But that unit is not available until mid-July and I really don't want to go then. This is the exact setup I'd like to have if you are familiar with this rental.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. We can go in mid-June as well.

Thanks!
Laura :D

jm964cab

Beach Comber
Dec 22, 2005
Laura, I have a Gulf front condo for rent in the heart of Seagrove beach. The condo is Beachside Condo #6 and has a great pool. The condo has a balcony that over looks the beach and has a wonderful walkway down to the beach. Seaside & Publix are about 1 mile away. It is a 2 bedroom, 2 full bath, full kitchen. The master bedroom has a king size bed, two singles in the second bedroom, and a pull out sleeper couch in the living room. It also has TV, DVD, VCR. If you have any other questions please contact Terri at 330-323-3230. Pictures include pool picture, balcony view, kitchen view, living room view. More pictures upon request. Thanks again.
beachside4.jpg
beachside3.jpg
beachside2.jpg
beachside1.jpg