Miss Kitty Meow Apr 23, 2007 #1 To the girl that taught me everything I know about computers.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :clap_1:
Allifunn FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com Apr 23, 2007 #5 HAPPY SUNSHINEY DAY! :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: JEN-NAY Last edited: Apr 23, 2007
Jdarg SoWal Expert Apr 23, 2007 #7 What great birthday fun I have had already!! Amore pizza, WaCo Ramblers, beer, and friends and SoWallers! I even met Audie! Today looks to be good- the sun is shining through the trees and it is gorgeous. I'm really liking my first Florida birthday!
What great birthday fun I have had already!! Amore pizza, WaCo Ramblers, beer, and friends and SoWallers! I even met Audie! Today looks to be good- the sun is shining through the trees and it is gorgeous. I'm really liking my first Florida birthday!
Jdarg SoWal Expert Apr 23, 2007 #8 John R said: Another Birthday?? Didn't you just have one yesterday? Click to expand... I have miraculously made it to 43, I'm the mother of a princess, and I can celebrate for as many dam days as I want.
John R said: Another Birthday?? Didn't you just have one yesterday? Click to expand... I have miraculously made it to 43, I'm the mother of a princess, and I can celebrate for as many dam days as I want.
Ocean Lover bean Apr 23, 2007 #9 Happy Birthday to someone who makes me smile and laugh a lot! you Jen-nay!!!!!